In this episode you get to hear from Courtney, a young mother of two who diligently follows the Weight Watchers plan and uses Instagram as her food photo journaling tool.
- Courtney shares how as a stay at home mom it is hard to fit-fitness into her schedule
- Her goal is to make weight loss the smallest struggle in her daily life – she wants it to be a healthy lifestyle with weight watchers
- She shares how making food substitutions such as making her own pizzas has helped her drop pounds
- Courtney is really good at eating healthy snacks likes fruits and veggies or string cheese with turkey slices
- She considers her tablespoon her best friend and talks about her #peanutbutterproblems
- We discuss using Fitbit as a method to boost the number of steps you get.
- Her advice is don’t deprive yourself, if you occasionally give in to your cravings that is OKAY.
We also talk about how Fitbit can be a great motivational tool.
Want to join me on FitBit? Look-up my email ID email@example.com
If you are not yet in the Fitbit Community click the image below to go to Amazon and get one.